Voile Magique Ivoire Satiné
Translucent multifunctions veil, ethereal, silky satin.
For pale/light skin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Magic veil is a natural mineral powder wich subtly unifies and mattifies your complexion.
Use as a base, a finishing powder or during the day for any retouch.
Matte Magic Veil :
Mica, Kaolin, Silica, Silk powder, Myristate de Magnésium, Zinc oxide, Iron oxides, Jojoba ester, Allantoin.
100% natural ingredients and 53% ECOCERT certified ingredients.
Satin Magic Veil :
Mica, Boron Nitride, Silica, Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Silk powder, Iron oxides, Jojoba ester, Allantoin.
100% natural ingredients and 58% ECOCERT certified ingredients.
Sublime Matte Magic veil :
Silica, Mica, Silk Powder, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Allantoin, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters.
100% natural ingredients and 84% certified organic. Capacity : 6 gr.
REGULAR : jar with sifter - capacity : 6 gr.
REFILL : pouch - capacity : 6 gr.
SAMPLE : little jar with sifter.
The Magic Veil is a translucent multi-function powder which unifies and provides a matte or shiny finish to your complexion.
As a base : As a primer, before foundation and concealer, the Magic Veil will unify the surface of the skin and facilitate an homogeneous application of the foundation.
As finishing veil : After your foundation, the Magic Veil will provide a matte or shiny finish to your complexion.
Alone : For a natural and luminous complexion, the Magic Veil will simply unify your complexion, very slightly.
Use the Kabuki or Flat Top brush and follow our tips and advice for correct application :
1. Tap to dispense a small amount of powder into the lid (or in a bowl or the Palette).
2. Lightly dip your Kabuki or Flat Top brush into the powder. Collect only a small amount of product. Remember, a little goes a long way !
3. Swirl the brush inside the lid (or bowl) so that the powder is worked into the bristles and tap the brush on the edge of the lid to remove the excess.
4. With your brush, work your way in light circular movements from the sides of your face inwards.
5. You can also use it for touch-ups during the day.