Fond de Teint Intense Pâle
Foundation powder, diaphanous beige shade. Full coverage.
For pale skin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our mineral foundation is a natural, lightweight and velvety powder that gives you a perfect and radiant complexion.
This magic powder evens, brightens, soothes, protects your skin while allowing it to breathe.
Mica, Titanium dioxide, Boron Nitride, Zinc oxide, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Iron oxides, Silk powder, Jojoba ester, Allantoin.
100% natural ingredients and 84% ECOCERT certified ingredients.
REGULAR : jar with sifter - capacity : 6 gr.
REFILL : pouch - capacity : 6 gr.
SAMPLE : little jar with sifter.
Mineral makeup will require new gestures from you ... it s only natural to feel a little awkward and clumsy at first. But these new gestures are simple, you’ll be mastering them in no time and they’ll help you put your makeup on far more quickly.
Prepare to be seduced !
It’s easy to over-apply mineral powder foundation when you are first working with it !
So follow our tips and advice for correct application :
1. On a clean skin, apply your daily moisturizer and wait for it to settle. Ideally, it is better to allow it time to be completely absorbed. For example you could plan to apply it before breakfast or getting dressed ...
2. Remove the foil seal on the jar to reveal the sifter. With the lid on, turn the jar upside down and gently tap it to dispense a small amount of foundation into the sifter.
3. Lightly dip your Kabuki or Flat Top brush into the powder. Collect only a small amount of product. Remember, a little goes a long way !
4. Swirl the brush Inside the lid (or bowl) so that the powder is worked into the bristles. It should not be visible on the bristles anymore.
5.With your brush, work your way in light circular movements from the sides of your face inwards.
6. Repeat process until you reach your desired coverage level.
We recommend starting with a thin layer and add layers as needed to best control coverage.
You will notice that minerals deepen after they warm to your skin, it takes a few minutes. So don’t worry if your complexion seems a little too pale after application, it’s normal !